Beautiful TeAnau

Beautiful TeAnau
The view was georgous in TeAnau. This was taken while we were in New Zealand recently. It is my favourit photo on the whole trip.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thursday 12th August. 2010

Today I am joining the Bruny Island  Cheese club.  I love love love cheese and get invited to buy some when they send out their clubs news letters. I am also a member of Brown Brothers wine club and so the 2 should go together shouldn't they.

I am planning what I can do for home made Christmas gifts to each of my childrens families at the moment. What to do? What to do?? I am getting calendars made but need something I physically do myself.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to put my thinking cap on for you mate to think up some pressies you can make.

    Hugs, Keryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging Wendy. I'm sure you'll become addicted like the rest of us.

    Maa.(Sue)

    ReplyDelete